ImageWorks Panoura 18 S digital panoramic X-ray
- Sharp panoramic X-rays for superior image quality
- Capture mode options that best suit your patient diagnostic needs
Astra offers affordable digital radiography that's a perfect entry into digital panoramic X-ray imaging. The Panoura 18 S is easy to use, with a compact, freestanding design.
- Superior panoramic X-ray imaging: All ImageWorks systems are designed to deliver superior image quality. The ImageWorks Panoura 18 S gives you clear, precise panoramic X-rays—so you can always deliver an accurate diagnosis to your patients.
Every scan captures over 50 different panoramic layers!
With most panoramic x-ray units, the arch of the patient needs to be exactly where the machine wants: along the path where the beam is focused.
- If positioning is not precise, a poor image can result.
- If the patient shifts slightly during the time the operator walks out to initiate the scan, a poor image can result.
- If the patient’s arch doesn’t match the trajectory of the scan, certain anatomy may not be in focus.
- The emergence profile of the anteriors could make it difficult to capture both mandibular and maxillary apices clearly in the panoramic scan.
Not only Bitewings, but an entire FMX!
- Vertical bitewing feature as well as FMX Clipping feature creates 18 intraoral-sized images clipped from the pan with one click.
- Ideal tool for patients who won’t tolerate traditional PAs
- Instead of taking 18 individual images with an intraoral X-Ray, they can all be generated at once in 14 seconds.
- Affordable radiography upgrades: ImageWorks is the top provider of digital radiography equipment for dentists, and Astra's partnership with ImageWorks means excellent support and savings for you.